Wednesday 22 August 2012

The Irish Goat Hub

In my time working with goats in Ireland I've discovered many passionate and hardworking individuals who are committed to their craft, often with little support or publicity.  There is also no overall association who work to advertise and develop the overall goat industry from the animals being looked after on farms to the finished product of milk, meat, cheese and cosmetics sold in shops and markets. To this end I've created a 'Goat Hub' where I intend to list any websites or links relating to people working in the goat industry in Ireland.  It will be a place where anyone can visit and discover some of the great work done and products created by these individuals in this country.  The Hub is available on the bottom right hand side of this page or you can check it out here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cian,

    I somehow found you blog re goats.

    One of my main research areas is on goat behaviour and cognition - see recent published papers listed here.
    https://sites.google.com/site/alanmcelligott/publications

    Email me if you would like full pdf copies of any papers.

    Best regards,
    Alan

    ReplyDelete